Let’s talk bursaries and study loans!
So, you’ve dreamed of the moment you can finish school and start a long and successful career in the sound industry. You’re ready to enter the doors of Cape Audio College with your dream and walk out as a professional sound engineer, changing the spectrum of the South African sound industry, but then the questions arise, how will I pay for my studies?
Check out 3rd Year Students at Mercury Live!
Well done to the third year students of Cape Audio College, running the sound at Mercury Live, which is part of their Live Sound Module.
Catch our third-year students at Mercury Live over the next 3 weeks.
Join Us for our next Careers Day work on the 25th-27th of June 2019.
What to expect:
– SPEND 3 DAYS EXPERIENCING THE LIFE OF A SOUND ENGINEERING STUDENT,
– LEARN THE BASICS OF LIVE SOUND
– LEARN THE ARTS OF MIXING & MASTERING.
– IMPROVE YOUR MUSIC PRODUCTION SKILLS
– EXPLORE OUR CAMPUS
– AND MEET THE TEAM THAT MAKES CAPE AUDIO COLLEGE ONE OF THE MOST ESTABLISHED AUDIO TRAINING FACILITIES IN SOUTH AFRICA.
To Secure your Seat, Press the link below.