This is our flagship course, responsible for producing many internationally successful sound engineers.
This course offers in-depth and specialised knowledge, together with practical skills and competence. In the first year of study students are introduced to the fundamentals of audio theory and what being a sound engineer is all about. In the second year, students learn advanced recording techniques and in-depth analysis of instruments. Audio-visual post-production is taken to another level and radio production is dealt with in detail utilizing our campus radio station facilities. In the third year, students will specialize and start working closely with real world situations, as well as studying acoustic principles, studio design and music business principles.
*Course fees start from R59 500 in year one. Second and third year fees are subject to Interest related increases.
**You need to 1. Apply Here, 2. Get approved and 3. Pay your registration fee of R4000 – for every 50 students that register register, 1 stands to win the 3 Year Diploma Course for FREE.
Registration closes : 11 February 2019
These courses are covered at advancing levels each year:
CAPE AUDIO COLLEGE R1 000 000 FREE EDUCATION COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS DECEMBER 2018 – FEBRUARY 2019
1. The Cape Audio College R1000 000 in Free Education Competition (“Competition”) is organized and conducted by Cape Audio College (Pty), a SAQA Registered tertiary institution.
2. This Competition will run from 06 December 2018 to 11 February 2019. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
WHO CAN ENTER?
3. Participants must have a matric certificate (or a qualification similar to a NQF Level 4 certificate) be a South African citizen or permanent resident in the Republic of South Africa (“RSA”), and have a valid identity document or passport and reside in the RSA during the period of the Competition (“Participants”/”you”/”your”). In the case of a foreign citizen entry, the participant will have to apply for a South African study visa.
4. Participants may not enter or receive a prize if they are directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants of the Promoters, their subsidiaries, holding companies, divisions and/or associated companies or of the advertising or promotion agencies or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoters, or their spouses, life partners, immediate family members or business partners.
5. By entering this Competition, all Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and the Promoters’ decision regarding any issue with the Competition will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. This is a REGISTRATION entry Competition. You have to complete a Cape Audio College application document accompanied with a copy of a valid ID, matric certificate(or a qualification similar to a NQF Level 4 certificate) and send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org. After the application has been approved, the participants need to pay the R4000.00 (ZAR) non – refundable registration fee and only then the participant will be entered into the draw.
7. No responsibility will be accepted for any entry that is not delivered, received or is delayed due to technical reasons, including telecommunication failure on the part of the Participant’s service provider, or otherwise. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
HOW TO ENTER
8. To participate in the campaign you must:
8.1. Be a South African citizen or permanent resident of the RSA;
8.2. hold a valid identity document and have adequate proof of residence as required by RICA laws;
8.3. Participants also need to have valid matric certificate (or a qualification similar to a NQF Level 4 certificate).
9. You have to complete a Cape Audio College application document accompanied with a copy of a valid ID, matric certificate (or a qualification similar to an NQF Level 4 certificate) and send the application to email@example.com. After the application has been approved, the participants need to pay the R4000.00 (ZAR) registration fee and only then the participant will be entered into the draw.
10. Once the first 50 participants have entered (registered), the draw will take place in the presence of the executive committee of CAC and will be live streamed on Facebook to ensure validity.
11. Winners will be announced via Facebook, but will also be contacted personally to inform them that they have won the competition.
12. Winners will also receive all needed information regarding their prize and the conditions of the prize.
13. Incomplete or incorrect entries will not be eligible to be entered into the draw.
14. Only one entry per person will be allowed.
15. Entries must be by the Participant submitting them and not by a third party on the Participant’s behalf.
16. The Promoters will not be liable for failure to comply with competition terms and conditions.
17. Prizes consist of x5 (five) 3-Year Diploma in Sound Technology courses. The prize include the following:
17.1. 1st Year of education:
STUDY RESOURCE FEE: R4900.00
COURSE FEE: R59 500.00
17.2. 2nd Year of Education:
REGISTRATION FEE: R4000.00
STUDY RESOURCE FEE: R4400.00
COURSE FEE: R59 500.00
17.3. 3rd Year of Education:
REGISTRATION FEE: R4000.00
STUDY RESOURCE FEE: R6800.00
COURSE FEE: R59 500.00
TOTAL PRIZE VALUE PER WINNER = R202 600.00
TOTAL PRIZE VALUE FOR FIVE WINNERS = R1 013 000.00
18. The winners will be contacted within 24 (twenty-four) hours of winner announcement.
19. Winners will receive their paid studies notification and fully briefed about the terms and conditions of the study.
20. The prizes do not cover any other costs of the winner whatsoever.
21. The prizes may not be exchanged for cash.
22. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute the prizes for an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the prizes promoted not be available due to unforeseen circumstances.
23. The Promoters will not be liable for any loss suffered as a result of incomplete or incorrect information provided.
24. The Promoters reserve the right to withhold prizes in the event that they reasonably believe, in their sole discretion, that the winner is not eligible to win, has contravened any of these terms and conditions, has acted in a manner that is not in the spirit of the Competition, their conduct can be reasonably interpreted as scamming or circumventing the rules of the Competition, acted fraudulently with regards to the Competition, if it would be unlawful to award the prize or if the winner fails to accept the prize after 2 (two) attempts for any reason whatsoever. In this instance the winner will be disqualified and forfeit the prize. The Promoters’ decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
PUBLICITY AND DATA PRIVACY
25. By entering, a Participant acknowledges that personal information about the Participant will be shared with the Promoters and their agents to the extent necessary to conduct the Competition and for prizes to be delivered to prize winners and for further promotion of the competition.
26. All personal information relating to the Participants will be used solely in accordance with South African consumer and data protection legislation.
27. The Promoters reserve the right to shorten, extend, suspend the time period of the Competition or terminate the Competition whenever it should so choose for technical, commercial, or operational reasons, or for reasons beyond its control or generally for any reason whatsoever within their sole discretion. The Competition, its prizes, and terms and conditions may be amended by the Promoters, at any time during the Competition, and will be applied and interpreted within their sole discretion. In such an event, all Participants waive any rights that they may have/purport to have in terms of this Competition, and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoters whatsoever.
28. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the Promoters.
29. The Promoters are not liable for any technical failures affecting participation in the campaign and they assume no liability in this regard.
30. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating, the Participant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless the Promoters, their associated, holding and subsidiary companies, and its directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns from any and all claims or liability arising from participating in the Competition, any Competition-related activity and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize.
31. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoters will not be liable in any way whatsoever, for any claims arising from loss, injury, damage or costs, suffered by a Participant in relation to this Competition or the prizes offered, including but not limited to claims relating to defects in the prizes or any losses caused by such defects or losses arising from incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by Participants.
32. The Promoters will not be liable for any loss suffered as a result of incomplete or incorrect information provided.
33. South African law shall govern these competition terms and conditions and the courts of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
34. A copy of these terms and conditions may be obtained from www.capeaudiocollege.co.za, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org , or by calling the consumer line on 021 448 8383 (office hours 9.00am to 5.30 pm week days). You can also visit Cape Audio College by appointment in order to find out more details.